We presently have openings for our 3 and 4 year old programs for the Fall of 2019.
Noah’s Ark is a faith-based, developmental preschool located in a unique pastoral setting. We provide all children with the opportunity to grow socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually in a caring and nurturing community.
Noah’s Ark honors the developmental strengths, needs, and challenges of each child in our care, recognizing individual differences in interests and abilities.
Our curriculum provides children with opportunities to learn through exploration and interaction in individual, small-group, and large-group experiences. Our curriculum also addresses the developmental needs of the “whole” child – knowing that the “work” of childhood is “play” – while preparing them for today’s academic kindergarten experience.
Noah’s Ark Preschool offers play-based, hands-on activities in all of the following areas:
• Literacy (language development, pre-reading, and prewriting)
• Exploratory science
• Gross and fine motor skills
• Social and emotional skills
• Gardening and nature experiences
• Cooking and nutrition
• Perceptual motor activities
Three Year-Old Class (T/TH)
• Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
• Children must be 2 years and 9 months old by September 1 of the school year
• Children must be toilet-trained
Four Year-Old Class (MWF)
• Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon
• Children must be 3 years and 6 months old by September 1 of the school year
Pre-Kindergarten Class (Pre-K)
• Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon
• Children must be 4 years and 4 months old by September 1 of the school year
Lunch Bunch will be offered Monday and Wednesday from 12 – 1:30 for MWF and Pre-K classes.
• Four-year college educated
• Early childhood education qualified
• Average length of time with school – 10 years
• Teacher to student ratio of 1:6 or less, depending on session
• Nut-free environment
• Low-sugar, primarily organic foods served
• Led by Saint Timothy’s Interim Associate Rector – The Rev. Susan Geissler-O’Neil
Noah’s Ark Preschool is operated on a non-discriminatory basis according to equal treatment and access to services without regard to religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, special needs, or sexual orientation.
Student Application and Admission
Admission to Noah’s Ark Preschool is given in order of receipt of the application for enrollment.
Registration schedule is as follows:
- Returning students – 2nd week of January
- Church members – 2nd week of January
- Siblings – 3rd week of January
- Community – open enrollment begins the 4th week of January
Applications can be downloaded from the list below. The application can be emailed to NoahsArk@www.sainttimothysdanville.org or dropped of in the preschool office.
To download the application for student enrollment, go to:
We invite you to make an appointment to tour the school and to experience our environment. Your child is welcome to accompany you on the visit. Please contact our office at 925-362-8565.
We look forward to meeting you and your child.
Monthly tuition for 2019-2020:
Three Year-Olds (T/TH) – $415
Four Year-Olds (MWF) – $485
Four and Five Year-Olds (Pre-K) – $525
Tuition is subject to change annually.
A one-time $75 placement fee is due when your child is accepted at Noah’s Ark Preschool.
Preschool Office Hours
- September through June: Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to noon
- Summer: Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to noon
For information, call 925-362-8565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org